Ms. Ruta Manish Joshi, Head
Mrs Kirti Marathe, Teacher.
Ms. Padmini Tiwari, Teacher.
Mrs. Rajani Jay Maurya, Teacher.
She likes children from the heart and wants to work towards their all-round development.
Mrs. Gauri Yatin Naik, Teacher.
Mrs. Snehal Vinid Shetye, Teacher.
Ms. Pradnya Bansod, Teacher.
She is a post graduate in English Literature and has completed PG diploma in Education Management. She also holds a bachelor's degree in education(B.Ed). She is CTET certified. She has an experience of two years in teaching profession. She has worked as a research assistant where she has trained In-service teachers for ICT.
She has conducted life skills and Value Education classes as a part of Chinmaya Yuva Kendra for the age group of 10- 16 yrs for 3 years.
She was also a Youth Secretary of the Thane center of Chinmaya Yuva Kendra (Global Youth Wing of Chinmaya Mission) for 2 years.
Mrs. Tiara Pinto, Teacher
She is a post graduate in Commerce. She also holds a Bachelor's degree in Education (B.ED) with a gold medal for the highest score in the subject "Guidance and counseling". In H.S.C (Commerce) she bagged the first place in her college and received the general proficiency certificate.
She believes that children are like clay who need to be properly moulded. She wants to help children acquire and develop knowledge and skills they will need in later life. She has two years teaching experience. She has taught in the junior college section and has also worked as an examiner for the H.S.C board. She encourages holistic development in children and is passionate to work with the primary children.
Mr. Nikhil Phadke, Music Teacher
Mr. Chhatrapati Ghotkar, P.E Teacher
Mrs. Reshma Keni, Computer Teacher
- Over 7 years of experience as a computer teacher.
- Organizing, maintaining and managing class systems in proper working condition.
- Teaching students and learners to use computers.
- Developing and implementing lesson plans and classroom activities in consistent with the student management issues.
- Coordinating and collaborating with lead teacher, principal and instructional coaches.
- Integrating special lesson plans with core academic curriculum.
Mrs. Nivedita A Pathre, Computer Teacher
- Over 5 years of experience as a computer teacher.
- Proficient in planning and developing appropriate teaching programs to optimize the learning process while effectively addressing student needs.
- Experience in developing curriculum to accommodate different learning styles and maximizing students comprehension.
- Highly developed sense of creating positive educational environment for students.
- Conducting group training sessions.
- Created visual aids, board games, flashcards, and all course materials in improving teaching techniques.