Mrs. Ruta Manish Joshi, Head
Mrs Kirti Marathe, Teacher.
Mrs. Padmini Tiwari, Teacher.
Mrs. Rajani Jay Maurya, Teacher.
She likes children from the heart and wants to work towards their all-round development.
Mrs. Gauri Yatin Naik, Teacher.
Mrs. Snehal Vinid Shetye, Teacher.
Mr. Chhatrapati Ghotkar, P.E Teacher
Mrs. Reshma Keni, Computer Teacher
- Over 7 years of experience as a computer teacher.
- Organizing, maintaining and managing class systems in proper working condition.
- Teaching students and learners to use computers.
- Developing and implementing lesson plans and classroom activities in consistent with the student management issues.
- Coordinating and collaborating with lead teacher, principal and instructional coaches.
- Integrating special lesson plans with core academic curriculum.
Mrs. Nivedita A Pathre, Computer Teacher
- Over 5 years of experience as a computer teacher.
- Proficient in planning and developing appropriate teaching programs to optimize the learning process while effectively addressing student needs.
- Experience in developing curriculum to accommodate different learning styles and maximizing students comprehension.
- Highly developed sense of creating positive educational environment for students.
- Conducting group training sessions.
- Created visual aids, board games, flashcards, and all course materials in improving teaching techniques.
Mrs. Neha Anil Metkar, Teacher.
Mrs. Neha Anil Metkar, have completed her D.Ed from Mumbai University and an advance course in German Language. I has been teaching for the last 5 years. She is good at evaluating students and meticulously maintaining classroom records. She likes reading books, listening to music, dancing and art as well.
She likes to build a trustworthy relationship with students in order to create a safe, positive and productive learning environment. Being a teacher at heart,she is always willing to work for the betterment of the students.
Mrs. Amruta R Tambe - Music Teacher
She is a professional Harmonium artist and an excellent vocalist. Along with Harmonium she also has a good hand at playing Synthesizer - Keyboard, Violine,Tabla and Drums (Percussion). She has accompanied various artist's in Mumbai and Suburbs area during their programs /concerts.
In professional carrier she had served position of Head of The Department (Music) in Orchid International School in past in Masjid Bander Branch, Mumbai. Having total experience of 6 years in Education sector including 2 years of Head of Dept mentioned above.
On the other hand she has a flair for writing short stories narrating day to day scenarios with beautiful messages. She loves to write poems and being a good story teller, it's an added advantage to her healthy & happy communication with children.
Passion towards Music and education wakes her up in morning to come to school to make a bright future of her students.